WeLcOmE
Hi. I am … (can’t disclose. Introvert hoon bro!)
So am a 17 year old small town girl. I was an ambivert once but the 2020 covid-19 pandemic has made me an introvert. Now am in class 11 and preparing for JEE exams 2024. I am in a dummy school right now. So most of the time am slogging my ass in my room. The moment I step outside my room, its a whole different world bro. I hate going out, talking to people, getting ready and all. Maybe because of all the awesome people I am friends with(P.S. I have got 3 best friends and they are introverts too).
Okay so as I was saying, dummy schools are the best tbh. You don’t have to meet new people everyday. I am being productive nowadays. That’s why am here, writing a blog when I actually need to study kinematics.π
Moving on, I don’t know why am doing this and I don’t know what will be my next blog on. Maybe this is my first and last blog because am the most impatient girl. I have tried each and every app I come across. Whenever, I sign up in a new app, I spend the whole day exploring it and the very next day, I delete it. Also I love random talks (my friends think am weird).
I am a night owl. Sometimes I read storybook, sometimes I study(rare case) and on most of my nights, I make notes and keep my ears open because my neighbourhood is very interesting. (Yes! I will write my next blog on my neighbourhood storiesπ¬)
I write prompts and musings on my insta page. My best friend also writes on her insta handle. She writes more often. Am lazy you know. π«
Maybe its better to end with a Rapid Fire Round…(its time saving and I don’t need to write sentences)
1. Coffee/Tea : black coffee π€
2, Bollywood/ Hollywood: Bollywood
3. Kdrama/ cdrama: Cdramas
4. Old songs/ new songs: Old Bollywood songs of 2000 to 2016 era.
QNA:
1. Which standard? -11th (as of 2022)
2. Favourite flower? -Tulips
3. Favourite director? - Imtiaz Ali.
4. Celeb Crush? - Aditya Roy Kapur, Tara Sutaria
5. Place wanna visit? -Japan, Ladakh, Goa
6. Hollywood & Bollywood singer? -Harry Styles, Taylor Swift, AR Rahman
7. Stream? -Science with CS.
8. Favourite Music Band?- One Direction, The Local Train
9. Favourite Song? -Uff Teri Ada
10. Number of things on bucket list? -59.
I guess. That’s enough. I don’t think so anyone has read till here. In case you have, Comment a
‘π’ emoji.
Thank you for wasting your valuable time in reading this. π
Byeeeee.

π
ReplyDelete✨π
DeleteSeeing an future book writer all the best stay blessed
ReplyDeleteThanks a lotπ
Deleteπ
ReplyDeleteπ
ReplyDeleteπ
ReplyDelete